I have been tagged by Elise to answer a bunch of questions that she made for me to answer, so thank you, Elise!
1. Post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has sent you through their post and make a new set of 11 questions.
3. Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them.
The questions that Elise thought of are very interesting and different, so I’m really excited!
1. A week without the internet or a week without air conditioning?
I’m alright without the internet, to be quite honest, because there are a lot of other things to do than just sit at home on your laptop and laze around all day (unless you use the internet for work then that’s alright). It’s just another reason not to stay at home, so I’m completely fine with that!
2. Pizza or Carbonara?
My answer to this question is very obvious but anyway- Pizza.
3. If there was one person who made a huge impact on your life, who was it and why?
Would it be alright if I gave you five people, particularly a group, instead of just one person? Anyway, I would say One Direction has made a massive (get it) impact on my life. They’ve been such an inspiration to me and I’m particularly sure that they always will be.
4. Most embarrassing experience?
This is really embarrassing for me to tell everyone about this experience of mine, but I accidentally peed myself in the third grade in front of everyone. It was a really horrible memory, so I won’t give you the details.
5. Favorite song as of the moment?
I’m really liking “Girls” by The 1975 right now! It’s a really awesome tune, if you haven’t heard of it yet.
6. Best summer destination you’ve ever been to?
JAPAN!!! Best place I’ve ever been to in general.
7. Favorite Hollywood actor of all time?
Anne Hathaway is an amazing actress and has such a beautiful voice!
8. If you had your last hundred pesos, where would you use it and why?
I’d save it and at least try to earn money, just because.
9. One thing people don’t know about you?
There are lots of things people don’t know about me (ooh, mysterious), but I think that even though I say I’m all shy and awkward, I’m really outgoing and confident around you once I’ve broken my ‘socially challenged’ barrier.
10. United States or United Kingdom?
United Kingdom all the way! Who doesn’t love a few posh, english boys? Haha kidding. But really, I am so in love with that place and their people. And I looove their accents! I mean, who doesn’t?
11. Poems or Novels?
Novels are quite nice, but I think that poems are lovely and quaint!
1. Sun and rain. Which do you prefer?
2. Who is/are your favorite author/s? Why?
3. What is your current favorite book?
4. Would you rather live in a world without world hunger, or without cancer?
5. Would you rather live in a world without music, or world without television
6. Chocolate or candy?
7. What’s your fashion style?
8. What’s your favorite genre of music?
9. Would you rather wear a purse or a backpack?
10. Twitter or Facebook?
11. Perfume or lotion?
I will only be tagging the following as I don’t know a lot of blogs, sorry:
Pollyanna of Wayfaring Wallflower,
Justin of j
(P.S. Justin, please use your blog!!!!!!! It looks so niiice)
Pollyanna and Justin, have fun answering the questions I’ve personally made for you! Thank you, Elise for the interesting questions!